Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggidy jog!

I haven't posted for a while. Explanation: VACATION!!!! We drove to ARIZONA... it was wonderful. The kiddos handled the gazillion hours of car travel like heroes. I'll have to post pictures and details later. Today we are trying to get over "jet lag." (I wish it was jet lag... I think car lag is even worse). Hee Hee. Laundry and more laundry await me and the kids are making bank with a lemon aid stand in the front... so gotta run.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Can't wait for pictures! I am jealous that you were in AZ! I miss my parents..and hope to see them soon! Your family should make a trip out here to Iowa..we would all have a Blast!!!
Love ya!

Emily said...

Wow! Fun! Right? :) haha. I am not sure how fun the car trip would be, but in theory it sounds fun! Excited to see the pics! And as a kid I bet they loved it, and will remember trips like that forever! I just took the kiddos to my Dad's via plane all by myself! That was an experience! :) And I hear ya about getting back into the daily grind of laundry and with jet lag! :)