It sounds like our spring break was a lot later than all of your... we just got back. Our week was full of fun with TONS of family, kid's dentist appointments, shopping, a temple trip, Easter fun and general conference.
The whole Bingham clan was gathered this Easter. Twelve grand kids all under the age of 9 made for a crazy egg hunt. We didn't make it easy for the older kids. Madi had to have help to reach this egg.
Check this out... Grandpa Bingham fit ALL twelve of the grand kids on the 4-wheeler for rides around his property. (Actually I just threw Connor on for the picture... but the rest of them really did ride that way). It kind of looks like a clown car.
We got to watch one session of conference with my sister's family and my parents. It was so fun to watch the little cousins play.
For family home evening we went rollerskating at a rink in Twin Falls. My kids had a ball. They have been skating in our unfinished basement since they got skates for Christmas, but this was a whole new ball game. Madi was really pretty good. Skating slow with the kids made me look like I knew what I was doing. But the minute I tried to get fancy and fast I wiped out right in front of Madi. She thought it was pretty funny to see mom mess up too.
This is my father-in-law skating with Ben.

My mother-in-law taught me how to quilt. We made one in two days for the Humanitarian Center where my mom serves her mission. (OK... so we only got the quilt top done... but hey it was a lot harder than I thought it would be!) I thought we'd just slap a couple of squares together and call it good. NOPE. (My mom-in-law is an amazing quilter). I'm not quite sure its my thing yet... but it was a good lesson.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grandpa! I loved the picture on the four wheeler, that is awesome! I also havent't been rollerskating for a long time--but I still have great memories doing that. Fun Spring Break.
Way fun spring break!! You have a great family. I love the 4-wheeler picture! Classic!
That looks like a really nice spring break! Your kids are so lucky to have lots of cousins.
Sounds like an amazing Spring Break!
It is so fun to live near family...I miss family! =)
Post a Comment