"Laughter is the music of the heart"
I loved your comment on my blog! We will take a day to play soon...maybe tomorrow! I hope you have tons of fun!
What?!?!!? Snow?!?! No way! Enjoy the sunshine while you can.
great grandpa use to say Spring has sprung The grass is riz I wonder where The birdies is!With such a pretty day I wonder why I spent the day downstairs...oh Yeh, I was sorting stuff again...Another day, another box to D.I.'s :) mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved your comment on my blog! We will take a day to play soon...maybe tomorrow! I hope you have tons of fun!
What?!?!!? Snow?!?! No way! Enjoy the sunshine while you can.
great grandpa use to say
Spring has sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where
The birdies is!
With such a pretty day I wonder why I spent the day downstairs...oh Yeh, I was sorting stuff again...Another day, another box to D.I.'s :) mom
Post a Comment