Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday Fun

Connor is such a big boy. He was four months yesterday and got to try baby cereal... "Yuk, MOM... what the heck is this?" He is also rolling all over and jabbering non stop. He is so much fun!!!!
This was one of our fun family projects yesterday. Saturdays are always fun, family time, and full of WORK. (Personally I'd rather do any yard work or project over house work!) So this Saturday we planted flowers (hooray) worked on the lawn AND Brett installed a slide off our deck. The kids love it! (And I can't wait to try it).




3 comments:

Ang said...

Awesome slide....we have talked about putting a slide off our deck......it's just really really high and scary. Even better - a zipline!! How fun would that be?!! I would much rather do housework than yardwork!! Hee hee!

sportyrls said...

I love the slide off the deck- how fun!

Lizzie Bingham said...

So fun! You should try putting a little water from the hose down it once they are professional sliders.