Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love this man!


I just have to do a little bragging about this Mr. MOM. (By the way, that is a fake "pulling out his hair" picture). Brett is such an amazing guy... check this out. He (usually) takes over the Sunday dinner thing to give me a brake. And I'm not talking grilled cheese. Brett must have been a professional chef in his last life because when he takes charge of the kitchen we are all in HEAVEN! Today he made a very nice dinner that the kids loved and even a dessert that looked too good to eat. Now how many of you can say that your man looks hot in an apron? By the way he does not approve of this pink and purple blog, but hey it is Easter.

4 comments:

The Kenyons said...

We are both lucky girls...because my man does the same thing! He loves to cook and so often takes over on Sunday. It is a wonderful break! :)

Lizzie Bingham said...

Good heavens, this must be a Bingham thing because Cody does the same thing! He caught a wild hair on Saturday and made a coconut and a banana cream pie for Sunday dinner. They taught 'em right in the family! Everyone looks great and happy.. without Photoshop too!

Giselle said...

We are going to make our blog private and I would love to send you an invite. If you get a second would you leave a comment on my blog with your email address?? I would love to keep in touch with you!!

The Skoobs said...

I love it when "the Husband" takes over and decides to make dinner...someone elses dinner always tastes so much better!!!