Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Brett and EVERYONE else who peeks at my blog always teases me that I never update it... so here, I am a week ahead now. Here is our valentines greeting.

5 comments:

Melly said...

SOOOO cute! We had a great time last weekend with everyone. It was great to see you and your darling family. we are planning on comming to Conners blessing but do you have room for everyone or should we make other plans and what can I bring to help?

Emily said...

Hey Binghams!
It was so fun to get a comment from you on our blog! Your kids are so big! It's funny how many old Moscow friends we have discovered through blogging. Hope you are all doing well, you have a beautiful family.

Lindsay said...

I just got caught up on your new posts! Conner is SO CUTE!!! We found out that we are having a boy too! We are so excited! He's due July 4th. Congratulations!

Hillary said...

Congrats, Annie! He's so darling!

Lee Family said...

Hi Binghams! I'm glad you found me so I could look at your blog. I just can't believe you have 4 kids! You've been very busy. ADORABLE family.