Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Potty Training


I am going to get so busted as soon as Brett sees that I put this picture on here... But Ben is so dang cute. I couldn't help it. We are tackling the potty training thing this week and wow, I forgot what a full time job THAT is. (I usually bribe my kids with "potty mallows." That just means they get a mini marshmallow every time they go potty). And so far Ben is such a good sport about it. He is totally pumped about his big boy pants as you can tell by his muscle man pose.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Are you kidding??!! that has to be the cutest picture ever!!! haha! I am starting that with Bay as soon as I get organized with a chart and treats...any advice? I am nervous!

The Skoobs said...

I LOVE IT!!! Those are the pics that you have to hold on too...you know for the future daughter in-law to laugh about!!! That is hilarious!!!!!

Ang said...

Hee hee! Good luck. I HATE potty training more than anything. Hate is a strong word....okay, I really really really really DON'T LIKE it!

Trulee said...

What a cute picture! I can't wait to show McKay!