Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visiting Family

We went to visit family last weekend. It is always fun to hang out and the kids have a ball with their cousins. This is Ben and cousin Spencer chillin' after church.
This is not a flattering picture, but it proves a point... My in-laws have a pantry that they keep fully stocked with treats (and CHOCOLATE). Our family joke is that if you ever lose one of use, we are hiding in the pantry. Brett, Josh (brother-in-law) and I always willingly help Mom to "rotate" her pantry.




Grandma Bingham is so awesome! She is our stylist... at least when we visit. Ben and Dad both got stylin' hair cuts... and Ben LOVES haircuts!


4 comments:

Emily said...

I want a pantry that stocked! :) Congrats on the baby..BTW! You have 4 kids??? That is crazy! But awesome! They are each so adorable! I thought of you randomly the other day and our spring break trip to Twin falls! That was a lot of fun!

Ang said...

Love the pantry picture. Annie, you're always beautiful!! Love being silly with family!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. Congratulations on your new little baby. You have super CUTE kids. I'm actually glad I don't have a pantry like that or I would be in trouble...it would be empty!

Jessica Newman said...

I miss my mom's kitchen. I totally took for granted how always full of great stuff it was. You look great! The fam looks great too!