Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Catching some ZZZzzzz

I heard a little voice last night meekly saying, "Mommy, Mommy." I went in to check on Ben and found him stuck in his bunk bed upside down. I think he was afraid of getting into trouble because he was getting out of bed. Silly kid!



Benjamin still takes naps (thankfully) but sometimes it takes some convincing. He does have a special blanket he likes to snuggle with, but sometimes I find this kid cuddling with the strangest things. The other day it was his tonka truck (not the most comfy). Then it was his herd of hard plastic dinosaurs. (I have found a few in my bed and know from personal experience that they are not bedtime friendly!) But this was a classic... if you can't tell, these are Ben's snow boots that I found him snoozing with. Hey, whatever it takes to bring the sandman!

2 comments:

Melly said...

I love it!! That is so cute. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We will come saturday. What can I bring to help?

Ang said...

He's so humongous now! I've slept with my snow boots before - I don't know what you're talking about!! I wish I could hold your tiny little one. So jealous!