Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Costumes and more

I LOVE dress ups! I love playing, making and watching my kids have fun with dressing up. I'm a little crazy about Halloween costumes and really get into making my family costumes that match or something silly like that. This year we are dressing up as the Croods. (Funny caveman cartoon if you haven't seen it yet).

I was working on my husband's big furry caveman toga thing and had some extra fabric... I just couldn't let it go to waste. So I made some dress ups for the boys.
You know, just in case they feel the need to be Black Beard or something.

3 comments:

mom C said...

Hey Ben and Conner, remember our family home evening while mom and dad were in San Diago...one was blackbeard and one was green beard...well who is who in this picture? These great beaards will go great with those masks! :)

Melly said...

I want one!

Roxanne said...

So fun:) I think costumes are great too:) We totally went through a Croods movie phase and my kids wanted to dress up like cavemen! I thought about it...but nope...we went with a zoo instead! I make a pretty good zoo keeper! Can't wait to see your costumes!