Oh I love summer! After the craziness that is our school,sports, and lessons schedule... I LOVE the relaxing time to just chill with my family. I love that we can hang in our jammies all day if we want. Or go to the pool every day. I love that we can stay up a little later instead of having a strict bedtime. Most of all, I love just being with my children. I don't have to share them with teachers and we can do things together all day!
One of the best things we've done in summers past is make a list of things we want to do. One summer we did a huge list in one week. That was crazy-fun! This summer we are doing another Lazy man triathlon as as a family. Its hard-fun... but the kids really want to do it again. So LONG LIVE SUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment