Oh this has been L-O-N-G! And I am so ready to be done! By the last couple weeks, the kids are so comfortable with me that some of the... um, not so well behaved kids, can be down right stinkers to me. We are also involved in two other sports. And on top of that, we are doing HUGE projects on our house.
So here's the rundown:
- Tired, whiny kids who want to be done with soccer (my own that I can discipline) - Check
- Sassy, naughty, patient-trying kids (on the soccer team that I can NOT spank) - Check
- Games and practices twice a night (of varying sports) , almost every night of the week - Check, check
- Dirty house because of huge projects - CHECK ... ug!
Oh the end is in sight... I just hope it comes soon!
3 comments:
Man, I don't know how you are doing that! I think I might go a little crazy!!! Way to go soccer coach:) For all it is worth, Cody is playing T-ball this year and I absolutely LOVE his coach. He is so nice, and really works with the kids. I appreciate the time he puts into the sport and Cody's individual needs. I bet you are one of those awesome coaches--and you may never know the difference you are making:) Hang in there, and Good luck!!!
I think you're crazy - but a way cool mom!!
Loved:
PARENTAL GUIDANCE...thanks for the suggestion....dad and I laughed sooooo hard (at Mike's house) and ANGEL IN THE HOUSE....we loved it (at Amy's house).
thanks for the movie suggestions....can't wait to see you...sooooooooooooooooon!
lov mom
Post a Comment