Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Movie recommendation

I am usually loath to recommend any show or movie because people's tastes and standards of entertainment differ so greatly... But today I'm making an exception.
My family just had a movie night. Popcorn, candy, grabbed a red box film and snuggled down. It was way fun!!! So the movie was called "Angel in the House." And it was darling! Great family movie with some fun actors and a sweet story. (For you Brits I think it's called "Foster." And by the way, I'm tickled pink that you've been stopping by. Be a good chap and leave us a comment now and again).
Hope you get a chance to check it out. Oh, I can't help it... I've got Britain on the brain.... Cheerio!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love good movie recommendations! We do a movie night once a week so we are always on the lookout.

mom C said...

Hi honey....watched 'angel' with Amy on Mon. night and loved it. Can't wait to watch it with Dad.