Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas creations and craziness

We're busy making Christmas gifts around here. (No pictures to share 'cause it might be for you). I grew up making Christmas gifts and I still love it. I think it takes work to give a good gift and even more work to make a good one. (No Laughing from you Melanie). But I love giving a gift that is one of a kind and has a little bit of 'me' in it.

I am even more excited that my kids are getting into the spirit of homemade Christmas. They are working hard to make things for each other, their teachers, friends and grandparents. It's more work for me, but the memories we make while 'making' are so fun.

So merry Christmas to you all as you fill the next couple weeks with fun.

No comments: