Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, August 24, 2012

The "responsible" one

There is a "no fun" part about being the mom... it is having to be the one to say, "Ok, let do the chores." And you have to be excited about it so the small fry will want to do it too. Who wants to do chores?! I'd rather play today too.

There is an awesome part about being the mom... it is that I AM THE BOSS and I don't have to clean the house if I don't want to! The dirty dishes, unfolded clothes and toy littered bedrooms will all be there later. See ya, we're going to play!

3 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

It can be so hard to be the mom, but it can be so great as well! Totally agree with you! (and I miss you too Annie! maybe someday we can be jogging buddies again!)

Sherri said...

That's 1 thing I love about chores...they are very loyal..they will never leave you...they will patiently wait for your return from playing! I, like you, choose to play...and then clean! It works...our chores always get done...maybe not before others see them undone...but they eventually get done! :) Have fun playing!!!
I love when you comment! Thank you!!

Emily said...

Hey Annie! I would love to come visit you!!! That would be so fun! :) And that is funny about your kiddos wanting to do sports instead of dance...I would LOVE Bay to get into sports...but she is more girly than I ever was! :) haha. But good thing I have Jack to do the sports. :) Love you! I love reading your blog. It is too cute and funny! And dang right...some days you need to play and not clean! It is all about balance! Love ya!