Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Helloooooo out there!

Hey everyone! I have missed blogging and all your comments! Things have been CrAzY around here. BUT... I just finished all the fam's Halloween get-ups and I can't wait to show you! What are we this year? Well here's a hint: It's a little Scooby and a little Doo... Trouble is there are only four of the cartoon gang and there are five of MY gang. So what the heck am I going to be?

Pictures coming soon! Have a happy day!

4 comments:

Danae said...

We aren't quite done with our Halloween costumes yet.... Still have a couple days!

mom C said...

oooooh, doncha just love Halloween....can't wait to see ya tomorrow....and alll those costumes....what are you going to be? lov mom

Sherri said...

I can't wait to see it! We had a scooby doo birthday party last year..and it was so fun creating costumes for the kiddos!

Sherri said...

I need your address! :)
Hope your feeling okay!