YOU KNOW YOU'RE PREGO WHEN:
- Your favorite foods look nasty and the things you used to despise look delicious.
- You can't get enough of the said "previously nasty" food. (Who knew I would actually enjoy onion rings? It was a one time thing apparently. I think they are gross again).
- You feel like crawling in a hole with just the toilet for a friend.
- You can't walk by baby clothes with out saying "aaawwhh."
- Your house goes to pot because you are to tired/sick to clean at night.
- You feel like you are bursting with the BEST secret ever!
I could go on... but you get the point. Living in the community that we do, I get a mix of support for big families and gawking astonishment for my insanity. We are really excited and have waited a long time for this little gift from heaven. I am past the sickly stage and am on to the UGLY- "I don't fit in anything but am not big enough for prego clothes" stage. I guess that is the blessing and the curse of being tall and carrying inside... I don't look pregnant for a while, just overweight. Ug! So, with that said, you can understand why the blog post have been sporadic.
14 comments:
Happy Baby Annie! Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats Annie! That is great.
Congrats! You are an amazing mom and can't wait to see how this child will blossom with you! Thank you for helping me to laugh at the not so fun parts of motherhood. :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Congratulations! What a lucky baby.... :)
Yeah! I am so happy for you...I can't wait to see what this kid looks like...
Congrats! "Well, you have your hands full." JK I know you hate it when people say that! haha. I think you are an amazing mom and all your kids are so lucky to have you! I can't wait to a) see if this baby has the curly hair and dimples and b) see what cute name you name him/her! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you!
Congratulations to the Binghams!! How exciting- and what cute kiddos you make : ).
Sooooo HAPPY for you guys! Miss you! I wish we could've hung out in Elko last month!
~Erin
Congratulations!!When are you due? I hope you guys have lots of kids becuase 1) They are adorable and 2) you are a GREAT mother!
Congratulations! So, when is the expected day?
Wonderful,wonderful....a grandma can never get enough of those little gandbabies!!! I love you Annie and loved sewing with you this week....can't wait for another two weeks and I will be there again......you are just to cute in your new prego clothes!
lov mama
Congratulations! I remember that stage you are in- the I Look Bloated stage. The good news is you can still reach your feet easily now. :)
AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!!
What a lucky baby...to get to come to your fantastic home! =)
How far along are you???
I will be anouncing my news soon too! So fun! I love little ones...and BIG ones!!! They are all so great!
Post a Comment