He was helping me set out breakfast by getting out all the cereal boxes. I told him we were having pancakes because there wasn't any milk. He told me that there was milk and opened the fridge. He pulled out the gallon that had about a fourth of a cup of milk left in it. He showed it to me, looked at the bottle, back at me... and then removed the lid, threw his head back and chugged. He glanced up at me to see if he was in trouble. I was standing there with my mouth open. (Not knowing whether to laugh or grab the camera first. I wish I had a picture to show you!) After a moments hesitation, he broke into a huge smile and said, "Yum!"
Does this kind of thing come ingrained with little boys... kind of like everything from sticks to spoons turns into a sword or gun when they get a hold of them?
1 comment:
I know we just talked but I just have to say after reading the last four of your blog 'words of wisdom and etc." to Dad...we are both still laughing....thanks for putting some light on the subject of FAMILIES and why we love them soooooo much (from time to time and mostly when they are asleep)!!!
Post a Comment