
For the second year in a row, my children have invited the neighborhood to their circus. They spent the last two weeks in preparation. Tickets were made and taken door to door. Posters were hung and costume boxes ransacked.


The girls colored this picture of a lion in a cage and hung it on Toby's kennel.


And here is our ferocious lion jumping though his flaming hoop. (I loved the kids creativity with the "flames"). The girls taught Toby this trick by themselves... It only took a few days.

The critics went wild.

The acrobats were great.

We all held our breath during the high wire act! And to think they did it with out a net!

The clowns juggles water balloons. They were getting pretty good... and then they got wet.

The girls were up at 6:00 am setting up the chairs. We love our supportive neighbors!

Brooke ran the concession stand with a flare.

I am always in awe of the way children's minds work. They created this all themselves and put on a great show! All I had to do was pop the popcorn. If you're in town next summer... it's a show you wont want to miss!
1 comment:
wow! I didn't realize I had such famous relatives. I always knew you were talented, though:) Good job sharing your talents and way to be creative!
Post a Comment