Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Summer Fun

This summer has been so wonderfully busy and relaxing at the same time. We got a family pass at the local city pool in the hopes that I would be able to teach the kids to swim. It is relaxing to be in the sun and pool environment.... and really busy trying to help the three that don't swim, not to drown.
So almost every day we end up at the pool. My kids are turning into little fish and my honey actually said my legs look tan. (All that means is that I have now progressed from glow in the dark legs to a nice shade of white). I don't dare take my camera to the pool and since that is what we are doing... no pictures. Sorry. But I do have to share this fantastic site for modest swimwear. www.limericki.com I have two of their suits and I LOVE them!!! They are really comfortable and I don't have to keep tugging to keep things in place and plus, they are just dang cute.

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

Thanks for the website! super cute! So glad your having a fun summer!

Emily said...

I love lime ricki! I have a few swimsuits from them. Love them!

Sherri said...

Yes! I love lime ricki's suits too! I have been missing out on all the pool fun this summer, I feel like we are on the road all the time! Maybe I will start this week...no, maybe next! =0
When are you guys coming to visit??? =)