Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
MY old man!
Brett turned 30 on Thursday. Yes, he is feeling old and has counted six gray hairs (one from each child and two from his crazy wife). As you can tell, Ben was a great help when it was time to make the cake.
I got Brett a rip-stick for his birthday. (Its like a skate board, only with two wheels, not four. And it pivots in the middle. You propel it by moving your feet back and forth on the board). Not a very practical gift, but he was an amazing snow boarder and I thought he'd like this. We took it into our unfinished basement (don't mind all the storage in the background) and within five minutes Brett had it down to an art. Dang he is HOT! I totally wiped out trying his new toy. ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHA! Oh man, it was almost 10 years ago that my husband turned 30. He's REALLY old! Apparently though they're only as old as they feel and my husband still feels like a teenager! Minute to Win It games are a blast! Sounds way fun!
Happy Birthday!
We have three rib sticks...I am the only one who can't ride! My kids love that dad rides them with them...He can cruise down those hills! It is fun!
What a fun idea for a birthday party!
And tell Brett not to feel bad about the gray hair-- Ryan totally has him beat! He started getting his soon after we got married. I don't know what that says about me.... :o)
Post a Comment