Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring has sprung!

The warmer the weather (and more garden-friendly) the less I want to be in the house! I have to discipline myself to come back inside to clean, otherwise I would be outside ALL day! Hmmm... that's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll get my house sparkling, lock the doors, and the kids and I can picnic and play outside all day. Then when we come inside to go to bed... it will be nice and clean. :) Most of the time we'll be outside together and before I know it, the kids will have made their way indoors and caused all sorts of havoc. All the while I am contentedly (and ignorantly) digging in the dirt. So when I come inside, exhausted and ready for a rest... guess what I usually find? Yup. An unexpected pig sty. Oh well, at least spring is here. The kids and I can hardly wait for water balloon fights, running through sprinklers, playing in the mud and watching our garden grow. I hope you all have a fun and sunny day!

1 comment:

Brigette said...

Glad my kids aren't the only varmints that do that. But, by that time, I'm usually too tired to care.