Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Soccer Saturdays

This is what our Saturdays consist of this spring. SOCCER!!! I gave my girls the choice between soccer and Tee ball and this is what they chose. It has been so fun! Although I love baseball and tee ball is just too funny to watch... I think I'm sold on soccer. The kids all get to play, everyone gets the ball, and they run the WHOLE time. GO MADI GO!!!!
(I love how worn out they are after the game!)
Of course Connor is really into watching the game. Well, from the playground at least.
Brooke is usually smiling from ear to ear as she chases around the field with her team. They are like a little swarm of bees buzzing up and down the field together. Half of the game is usually being played somewhere out of bounds as they chase the ball. And what do the rest of us do during the games? Well, someone holds the camera, someone else chases runaway younger siblings and the rest of the time we are yelling: GO GIRLS GO!!!







6 comments:

Melly said...

Aaaa I remember those days well! Our kids finally had to choose between soccer and Boating. Quess which one won.

Jessica Newman said...

Good for you for putting your girls in sports!
Max did soccer last fall and loved it! T-Ball sign ups are next Monday!

Roxanne said...

Looks and sounds like all kinds of fun! I was always into t-ball, but that would have been nice to get some variety.

Sherri said...

Both my girls love soccer. We play in the Fall, they would love to play in the spring too, but the games are on Sunday! bummer!

The Skoobs said...

Oh, I can't till my boys get old enough to play sports...I love watching soccer especially...Wow your kiddies are growing so fast!!!

Marley Family said...

What fun!!! Your kids are getting so big!