Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

Daddy has had to work a lot of over time lately. This song has taken on a whole new meaning for me. So as you're singing this, think of this from "mommy's" perspective... Hee Hee
I'm so glad when daddy comes home!!!
Glad as I can be.
Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee.
Put my arms about his neck, hug him tight like this...
Pat his cheek and give him what?
Four screaming kids. Oops... I meant, A great big kiss.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

That's right---hand him the kids! :-) Aren't dad's wonderful? Adorable picture.

Trulee said...

Oh- that made me laugh! Thanks!

Danae said...

Haha, I totally agree! That's what Ryan will get Sunday morning when the kids wake up. (This will be after a few daddy-free days...)

The Skoobs said...

I am such a sap when it comes to that song..but now when I hear it sung in a month I will think of your last line of the screaming kids ahahahahah!!!

Roxanne said...

I love looking at your pics and fun blog. I'm glad it's not just me that passes off the kiddo when Dad gets home:) (And I just have one!!!)

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

You have such a beautiful family!! We loved teaching Ben in nursery...such a cute little boy, but hes not so little anymore uhu? haha Love your blog!

Dani

Jeppsen's said...

AMEN!!