We had a wonderful Christmas. We stayed home and enjoyed a very nice family day. We always have a big breakfast and have to clean up before the gifts are attacked. It's my favorite tradition and the kids were really good about waiting. (How mean am I... they even had to make their beds and get ready for the day first).
Madi, Brooke, Ben and Connor under ready to open gifts.
All the kids watched Daddy open his gift. (They were so good about keeping this Christmas secret). I had been working on scrap booking Brett's missionary pictures for two months. I am so surprised that not even Ben spilled the beans. It was one of the few gifts (in the history of our married life) that I managed to surprise him with AND that he actually liked!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Way to go on some fun Christmas memories. And great work scrapbooking! I'll admit I'm a little jealous of you Brett!
yea, I'm on recovery mode....but I love every minute of it. We do the nativity also but it was a little scary this year.....so no pics ;)
I'm glad my family is not the only ones with the get ready for the day and eat before presents tradition.
Post a Comment