Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Connor's First Birthday

What do you mean, "there's no more cake"?!!
Connor's 1st birthday was Saturday. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the gift!

He loved the Little People Set... too bad Ben swiped it the first chance he got. Connor has to crawl at top speed to pursue the thief who is currently fleeing the scene.

Connor is the first baby that I didn't have to encourage to go for his cake. He dug right in and I do mean DUG. The other kids were getting worried that they wouldn't get a piece of cake.

We were enjoying taking pictures of his messy face so much that I'm afraid he really stuffed himself with frosting! That night, I was up very late with a little guy who had a very upset tummy. But all in all it was a really fun day for our little Connor.

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

Conner is so cute with his cake face! I love birthdays, they are all kinds of fun!

Danae said...

I love those 1 year old messy cakes faces!
We've always done cupcakes for those 1st birthdays, that way the birthday kid only destroys their own cake. :o)

Marley Family said...

Happy birthday little one!

Ang said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he's a year old. He is so stinkin' cute! I can just see the other kids getting a little anxious about the cake their baby brother wasn't going to share. Funny!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a happy birthday boy! Love the new family pictures. Your kids are adorable!

Sherri said...

The cake picture is to die for! Love it! You have a beautiful family!

mom C said...

Annie, your picts are the cutest! And so are the kids in them....I remember John sitting on the table with a face just like that when he was one....funny memory!