Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Spooky things are in the air

We are having fun getting ready for Halloween! I'm like a kid when it comes to holidays. (We started making these spiders and ghosties out of plastic bags when we were still in school). It was so much fun that it is now a tradition that the kids really look forward to. It's a really easy craft for the kids and a cheap decoration... plus it's really cute when the wind blows them.
It might be a little sad... but this is the tallest my corn grew. But who cares... it fits just right on our porch. And we grew just enough pumpkins for all the kids to have one.

Brooke, Ben and I made all the silly decorations while Madi was at school. This one is a bat... Brooke wasn't satisfied until we gave it fangs.







Brooke and Ben making "ghosties"









4 comments:

hwangberg said...

So cute! You just totally made me want to start decorating for Halloween.

Marley Family said...

Annie Your so creative! How fun! I'm going to have to do that with my kids:)

Melly said...

Geesh, you are such a fun mom how can anyone compete with that! ;)

mom C said...

I LOVE being here with all the Halloween spirit in the air....Annie you are the bomb!
Thanks for letting me have fun with you.........lov mom