Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun at the Bingham's

I loved doing this when I was little! We had a laughing good time until one of the girls fell on top of Ben.Little Divas! While visiting cousins the girls had fun performing in their music room.
We also got to swim in their pool. Cold yes, but way fun. Brooke would turn blue before she'd want to get out.

Ben had a ball as soon as he remembered what the water wings did.




Madi had a sink or swim lesson. And guess what she decided on? I was so sad that we moved from California just as the kids were getting the hang of swimming. (We were spoiled with a pool just out our front door).







3 comments:

Trulee said...

I can't believe how much I miss your kids! And miss you and our talks and walks! Hope everything is going well for you!

Jessica Newman said...

Yes, I miss the easy pool access as well. :)

Melly said...

Yowza... I love the hall pic. Great times huh!