Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Pirate's life for me





We had a pirate treasure hunt at my in-laws. (Organized by my charming husband, captain scruffy beard here). We all made hats, and come to think of it... the whole darn get-up, out of paper bags. I think Brett's was the most impressive. We had a lot of fun... and it is nice to know that if on tight halloween budget... it is possible to create a whole costume out of grocery bags.

5 comments:

hwangberg said...

Brett I'm very impressed. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Melly said...

Yes very impressive...I love it!

Melly said...

Yes very impressive...I love it!

Marley Family said...

How fun! I'm going to have to barrow that idea!

Roxanne said...

Gotta love paper bags. They always ask me if I want paper or plastic and sometimes it's a touch choice--they both come in pretty handy:)