So between a wedding and a funeral (the last two weekends) and driving all over the place, we have been really busy, so here is another quick catch-up.
Guess where girls! We went to find a geocache in Rexburg while we were there and it was right THERE and I couldn't resist a picture of our old stopping grounds. Kind of silly, but... Hooray for Birch 216!
Me and my Curly Girlies!
The girls both wanted curly hair this morning, so we had some fun with the mousse and blow dryer.
Hot stuff Madi! She kept saying, "I feel like a big girl today." After that, I was all for doing pony tails on her the next day.
The girls both wanted curly hair this morning, so we had some fun with the mousse and blow dryer.
9 comments:
BIRCH PLAZA 216 Baby! I love it! :) I was in Rexburg the beginning of July and I made Richard drive me past the good old 216...awe good memories! Your girls are gorgeous!!! :) What a fun mom you are!
Awww! That's so awesome that you were able to go back to our old apartment! That brings back so many GREAT memories! 216 girls forever! And your little girls are BEAUTIFUL just like their mommy! I love the curls!
YEAH! "Birch Plaza 216!" Ha ha...good times...I love how your lil girls have the curly hair! Just like their momma! I want to go to the Rexburg temple! Good ol' Rexburg!
hee hee! those girls are too adorable! it was so great to see you.....come back for another wedding or funeral!
I love the culy locks but what can I say I am truly a product of the 80's :) It was fun to see you guys for a moment this last weekend.
You were in Rexburg and you didn't call?? We could have gone running! Miss you.
Your little girls are adorable. I love looking at your pictures because it seems like you are always having so much fun! Way to go!
Oh, How FUN!!! Good memories there!!! I love it...your girls hair is so darling. You make me proud!!!
Hey- my cell phone is still the same. I think I have your email...somewhere. I'll send you my home # just in case you ever get up here again and have 1o minutes. I would love to see you and your kids!
Post a Comment