Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goodbye Grandma

My grandmother passed away this Monday. She was such a wonderful woman... one of those amazing people that touch the lives of everyone they meet. I am so glad that my children got to meet and really to know her. (Grandma collected dolls like no one I've ever met. She gave each of my girls one of the most beautiful dolls in her collection.) My girls love to hold their "great grandma doll" and I am glad they will have a little something to remember her by. We will miss you Grandma!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

A wonderful lady indeed. We will all miss her sense of humor and her love for each of us. See you this weekend.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Things like that aren't much fun, but at least she's on to a better life.