Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Toothless Madi (This clip is not for the faint of heart)

Madi's two front teeth have been loose for a few months, but have just kept hanging on. So she asked her uncle Nick to pull them out. He was all for it.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Hopefully the Tooth Fairy was able to find your tooth.

Brigette said...

That's so awesome! Way to go Maddy! I love how at the end she doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry. She's cute.

Melly said...

Oh, My gosh I was laughing so hard. I always loved when my kids would let me pull there teeth with the needle nose! Yay Madi! :)

The Skoobs said...

I love the new family picture...and YOU look so good...are you still running every morning??? I need to get my behind in gear...you inspire me......good lookin!!!!