Woo-hoo! Guess what... I totally chopped all my hair off! I have never had short hair and this was a huge change... My hair was down to the middle of my back and now I have a very short chop. We sent the 11 inch pony tail to Locks of Love. Short Short Short! But it is great and way easy for a mom of almost four. (Ha Ha did you catch that last little hint?)
9 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!!! And CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my goodness! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet? I'm so excited for you! Your little family is SO CUTE!
OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I'm in shock right now. I might have to comment later. Just kidding. You look as gorgeous and classy as ever. I don't know if I'd recognize you if I saw you walking down the street. Now I think I want my hair cut. What a fun summer do! What does Brett think?!
I totally love it!!! You have inspired me to FINALLY cut my hair. I need an easy do.
I am so happy for you!!! So did you just find out...how many weeks are you? I hope your feeling well. Another cutie-pa-tutie Bingham on the way!!!!!!
I LOVE IT! What a great idea to donate it. Some kid is going to have a beautiful wig. That's what I always remember about you, your gorgeous hair. And congratulations on being prego again. How far along are you? What a cute family you have!:)
Hello Bingham Family! We are happy that you made it to your new home safely.
Annie, you made a courageous move with your hair. Cute!
Hope all is well and miss you guys! Wish you all the best in Elko, Nevada!
Hey, Annie!!! I found the link to your blog off Erika Mitchell's blog, so I thought I'd pop over and see what you've been up to! I absolutely LOVE your new hair cut. It's so cute! Congrats on the new house AND the upcoming new addition to your family! It seems like forever ago that we were neighbors.... :)
I love it!!! You are gorgeous! Are you liking it? And...congrats on the new little one coming! When are you due?
Hey girl your hair is beautful! Your AMAZING!!! and Yeah for number four.....John and I were just thinking is was about time for you to have another! We hope your move was great and hope to see you a little more often now!
Cute hair!!! You look great!!! Congrats!!! You are so far ahead of the rest of us in # of kids that it is crazy! :) Such a cute fam!
Post a Comment