Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Master" Bingham


Have you ever wondered why the person who gets the PHD gets to be a doctor but the kid who gets the Masters doesn't get to be "Master" so-and-so? I think that would be pretty cool! I'd like to be called Master Bingham! Sweet!

So Anyway, Brett just "walked" for the University of Redlands commencement last Saturday. It was so amazing to see him recieve his hood! The kids were shouting "Yah Daddy!" And pretty much it was a totally awsome day!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE blog Annie! You guys look SO GOOD and California looks BEAUTIFUL! Tell Brett I said "Congrats Master Bingham!" Hey, at least he can put it on his resume!

Ang said...

Congratulations Brett! Wow! You did it and it only took a year! Watch out Nevada - here they come!!

Ang said...

Oh, and I love the blog! You finally did it! I am excited to check up on you guys and see what is new! Can I put your link on my blog?

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Hey guys! Congratulations to the whole family. It takes everyone's help to get through school with kids! I'm so glad you are blogging. Now I will know what you are up to and see lots of cute pictures of your family. Miss you guys!

Emily said...

Cute! I am so glad that you have a blog! Your family is so adorable!!! Jealous of Cali!

The Skoobs said...

Finally you have a blog...now I get to see you totally, adorible children!!! So, your headed to Nevada...You guys have been on so many adventures!!! SO FUN!!!