I don't usually have time to take pictures of Mr. Trouble caught in the act, because usually I have to rescue him first. But here were a few incidents that I thought he could hang on long enough for a picture. And just so you know, these things are very regular occurrences! (As in, by the time I'm done typing this sentence, he'll have accomplished probably four of these).
The fridge raid...
Getting his own dishes...
Official food sampler...
Monkey
Climber of EVERYTHING!
Kitchen helper
Phone swiper... no 911 calls yet, but I'm dreading one.
"Oops, did I do that?"
He's crazy, busy, full of mischief... but we love our little man!
1 comment:
I think you should publish a children's book called "Trouble spelled with a Q!" With all the pictures I have added to all the pictures you have you could have a best seller with out much script!
...I love this series of pictures....it is so Quinton and we all love him!
Post a Comment