Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gratitude

I was at the grocery store this afternoon. (The kiddos were home with the daddy). People were bustling up and down isles filling shopping carts. I was trying to get the months shopping done as quickly as I could. While I was picking through some of the largest, red tomatoes I have ever seen... I had to pause.

I stopped, tomato in hand and just took a moment to look around. I was surrounded by piles of beautiful. fresh fruits and vegetables and mountains of packaged food. All this was right at my finger tips. It may sound silly, but my heart was full with gratitude for all the bounty that we have! We are incredibly blessed to have so much available to us.

Next time you are at the store... take a look around. I hope you have the same feeling.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel that way especially about fresh produce. When I come home from Costco and fill up my fruit basket it is a huge joy to my soul!