Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, February 1, 2013

What can't be cured by chocolate?

I just ate 1/4 of a bag of chocolate chips. Sigh!

Because of my son's allergy, I've had to buy the good kind. I never used to break into the baking supplies... Those cheap, semi sweet chips were kind of nasty plain. Then along came Ben and I began to buy "Ben friendly stuff." Much to the dismay of my girly figure, I found that the Hershey's Milk Chocolate chips taste just like the candy bars. Oh dear! These may never make it to become chocolate chip cookies.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My favorite are the ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate chips. So delightful :)

Ang said...

if you can control the urge to eat half the bag in a sitting they are fabulous. eat 2 and get just the right amount! way way too good!!