We had a surprise visitor arrive yesterday! Quinton Michael Bingham was not due on the scene for another two weeks, but we are so glad he decided to drop in early. He was born around noon and was 7lbs, 5oz and 21 inches long.
It was a really long night at the hospital but I was still smiling through most of the contractions. (Most nurses don't really believe I'm in labor because this is what I look like for most of the time). What can I say... I'm excited to meet my baby! I know this is a totally goofy picture, but it makes me laugh.
Brett was so tired! I loved that he had the scruffy look going on. It really added to the 'exhausted new dad look.'





7 comments:
Wow, you win the award for super mom- smiling mom in labor picture, home the next day AND blogging already! Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Congratulations!! You look so great and what a sweetheart you have to add to your beautiful family. What a sweetie!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! You are such a good mom and have the cutest kids! Thanks for sharing pics---it is fun to see miracles up close:) Enjoy you new little one!
Everyone looks amazing! Way to go Annnie! Happy baby!
Congratulations! Another ADORABLE Bingham to add to the family. I am so glad everything went so well and that you posted pictures. Love the name!
awwww! such a cutie! congratulations - and seriously will you stop showing us all up? you don't even look like you were 9 months prego OR that you just had a baby!! you're so beautiful and such a great mama!
SOOO adorable! SOOO lucky to have dimples...and SOOO lucky to have such a cool mom! Congrats!
Post a Comment