Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Having too much fun to blog!

Oh boy! This is too much fun!
All I want to do is sit and look at this little guy.
I think he's done posing for pictures.

8 comments:

Melly said...

Oh My goodness Annie! You are too adorable. That little guys is SO cute and I just love how cool, calm and collected you are.

Candria said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! What a stinkin cute baby!!! We are so happy for you! Great pictures!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a CUTIE! I see why you don't want to blog, but at least put pictures like this so the rest of us can admire him too:)

Lindsay Conover said...

He is so adorable. I love his name too! I can't wait to meet him soon.. We Love you. Wish I could snuggle him...

mom C said...

I have such a hard time leaving a comment...it keeps disappearing! But YOU are adorable and wonderful and little Quinton is Heaven sent for sure he is so darling and good. I am grateful to have shared the first two weeks with him and YOU. Love ya...see you in two weeks.
lov mom

Sherri said...

How's the baby?
How's the family?
How is momma?

The Skoobs said...

He is darling...I am glad you are doing well. You look so cute at the hospital. I sure don't look like that there!

Marley Family said...

He is so handsome! What a sweetheart!