Sometimes it's hard to have a good attitude about housework. It's always there, never stays done, and at the end of the day you can't even tell what I've done that day. But today, as I've been busy doing all that I usually do I have been so grateful for how "spoiled" I am. I am grateful for:
my washing machine and dryer
my dishwasher
my vacuum
hot, clean water
electricity
a gas stove
3 comments:
Hip, Hip, Hurray for all 6!
My favorite is definitely the washing machine! BC I cannot imagine washing clothes without it. In addition, I do not have a dishwasher currently and I miss it very much! :) Also, I miss my gas stove...I have an electric one right now...haha. But I agree we are spoiled and should be grateful for all we have.
It is tough!!!
I feel the same way!
Truth be known.....it's all worth it!
I have found what I dont get to...always waits for me...it never leaves...so why stress! :)
Post a Comment