One really sick mommy + one daddy with good intentions + four very active kids = WAY more to clean than I have energy for today!
I need a nanny, a couple maids, a chauffeur, and a cook today.
Or maybe just one grandma. Know any available?
(No, I'm not prego, just a flu bug... for you crazy family members who keep waiting for an announcement).
8 comments:
You Poor thing! It is so hard to be out of commission when you are the mommy! I hope you feel better soon. (btw: I understand about the husband with good intentions and the house ending up really messy!)
There have been some really bad bugs going around this year! I hope you feel better soon!
I'd pretend to still be sick for awhile until daddy with the good intentions and crazy kids clean up the house!! Hope you feel better soon!
It's bad enough that we are sick...it seems like life should just be put on hold until we are well enough to do it ALL again!
Being sick is NO fun....whether it's the flu or prego!
Man Moms never get to be sick. Hope you get feeling better!
You all are so sweet! Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Oh my Dear Annie....I wish I could 'twinkle' myself there to help you...with all those darling friend well-wishers and our prayers I know you will be whole again soon. lov mom
Post a Comment