"Laughter is the music of the heart"
Tooooo toooo funny! I love that little Conner. He is worth writing a book just about his antics.....hint, hint, Annie :) lov mom
Oh, such as children...they get out of trouble only long enough to find them right back in the mix...;)
Ha ha, there's just something about being two-years-old, isn't there?? Glad to see mine aren't the only kids with crazy antics. :)
Isn't it funny how they will just keep at it...I laugh so hard....time and time again, I think, this will teach them...nope!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tooooo toooo funny! I love that little Conner. He is worth writing a book just about his antics.....hint, hint, Annie :)
lov mom
Oh, such as children...they get out of trouble only long enough to find them right back in the mix...;)
Ha ha, there's just something about being two-years-old, isn't there?? Glad to see mine aren't the only kids with crazy antics. :)
Isn't it funny how they will just keep at it...I laugh so hard....time and time again, I think, this will teach them...nope!!!
Post a Comment