Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nap time

I said to Ben, "We'll read stories, but first we have to put Connor down for a nap." I heard "NOooooo," shouted from the other room in a sweet little voice. It was followed by the hasty retreat of little feet and a rustling noise... as though someone was trying to crawl through a pile of magazines very quickly. "She can't make me take a nap if she can't find me."

5 comments:

Marley Family said...

The question is who won? =)

mom C said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! That Conner just gets better and better....here's an idea for you Annie: A children's book called THE ADVENTURES OF CONNER (Life of a two year old) Every mother would buy it up and laugh and laugh and appreciate their two year old all the more! (Be sure to include all these pictures that we love to laugh at and enjoy) lov mom

Emily said...

That is funny. I think my mother in law has your same couch! I love that side table! :) The random things I notice! :)

Danae said...

Such a cute photo! (But I want to know who won, too...) :)

Sherri said...

So true...they usually fall asleep while hiding..at least at this crazy house! =)