I love holidays! Halloween is just as much fun for me now as when I was little. We had a ball picking out what the kids wanted to be and making costumes. I asked the girls to pick someone out of a story. Brooke chose Rapunzel. (Grandma Conover came up with the yarn wig idea). Brooke wasn't to into the idea when she saw we were making it out of tights... but when we added the yarn that hit her feet she was ok with it again.
Brett was a safari guide... nice hat huh? Madi was Little Bo Peep... that was a fun challenge! Ben wanted to be Mater. He was so excited watching me paint it but when it came down to it he only wore it for a few minutes... so then he was a cowboy again. Connor sported the same bear suit they have all worn. (I love the snuggly costumes... so much smarter for cold). And I grabbed one of my old prom dresses, added wings and a wand with a tooth brush. All in all we had a ton of fun.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! So cute! What a cute little family!!!!
I love the costumes they are wonderful. Little Conner is so big, we really missed yall this weekend. I was hoping to see you guys. Congrats on the new calling though! You will be awesome at that.
What fun costumes!!! SO cute!!!
Post a Comment