Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Joy of Falling







We really don't have any trees in our yard, but our neighbor's tree has enough leaves to share. The kids were eyeing his yard the other day and they invited us over to play. Madi, Brooke and Ben had a BLAST jumping in the HUGE heaps and tossing leaves at each other. After playing we helped them fill nine bags and by the next day, the yard was ready for another round.



3 comments:

Ang said...

I LOVE FALL! I miss having a tree with leaves to play in. I expected to see a belly in your pictures - where are you hiding it?

Lizzie Bingham said...

Hello Annie! Glad you have a blog so we can keep up! And speaking of that, are you pregnant? Woohoo! Cody recently received his masters dipoma in the mail and it was soooo nice to have that over and done with... now I have to frame it... our work is never done.

Emily said...

So cute! Hey annie, remember when you ran for some office and you were a cowgirl! ha ha and you rode off into the sunset poster on our wall?! Oh man, good times! I thought of that when I saw your lil girl (so cute) dressed up for Halloween as a cowgirl! Love ya