Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, September 26, 2008


ATTACK DADDY! This was the night after Brett finished his thesis... and guess what? Daddy didn't have to go do homework! Hooray! It is so nice to have Brett back. The kids love to play with him and not to have to share him with the laptop anymore. That is one of the good things we have to say about being out of school!

3 comments:

Ang said...

How exciting! I bet Brett just wants to party! Let's all party together!!! Wish we could see you guys........

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

YIPEE! I remember that day for Jeff, and it was awesome? So what's next for you guys? Where is Brett working? How's the pregnancy?

Brigette said...

Binghams!!!

Do you remember the Davis' from Moscow and good ol' Indian Hills Drive? I found your blog! Madi is all grown up, I can't believe it.
Check ours out so we can stay in touch:
www.brigettesfamily.blogspot.com
Brigette Davis